We LOVE watersports, and most of all developing activities which are healthy and entertaining. Take a class with a life guard certified by the Red Cross, and the Departamento de Recursos Naturales.
We cover the basics of sailing, and give participants the opportunity to practice on the windsurf board with in-water coaching. Participants will learn to balance, and sheet in. Once you feel the board sail into the horizon, you will be hooked! Classes take place at the Puntas Las Marias Boardwalk Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm during the Spring and Summer. During the winter season, we give classes at the Laguna of Condado in San Juan. All classes are available by appointment.
What we provide
- Boards (beginner, intermediate, and advanced available)
What you bring
- Water Shoes (recommended)
- Participants should have prior swim experience
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Participants weight should not exceed 300 pounds
- Expect to squat, kneel, and stand multiple times throughout the class
- Adult participants should be able to lift at least 40 pounds
Ski challenge..at Guanica …We really enjoy those ,summer vacation!!!!